Booster Heating Skids
The versatile SES460 heating skid can be used to boost processor oil return temperatures, to boost oil processor supply temperatures, and as a stand alone circulating heating system.
The SES460-2400 booster oil heating system is a versatile oil heating tool designed to aid oil processing in cold weather transformer installation and maintenance. The SES460-2400 can be set up to boost oil processor return or supply temperatures. It can also be used as a stand-alone 40 GPM heating circulation system for preheating transformers and storage tanks in cold conditions. The variable speed positive displacement pumping system tops out at 40 GPM. Three individually controlled 32 kW low watt density heating banks provide 96 kW of heating capacity. When supplied by an oil processor (or pump) a pump bypass circuit is provided to allow the system to be used as a push through heating system. A weather-protected NEMA 4X control panel is provided.
Model # SES460-2400VS-96KW-480V-4X 96 Kw - ( 3 32kW banks) 11,5 W/INSQ Variable Speed (5 - 40 GPM) Stand Alone 40 GPM Circulating Heating System Boost Processor Supply or Return Temperatures Easy to Ship, Lift, and Store
Model # SES460-2400VS-96KW-480V-4X
96 Kw - ( 3 32kW banks)
Variable Speed (5 - 40 GPM)
Stand Alone 40 GPM Circulating Heating System
Boost Processor Supply or Return Temperatures
Easy to Ship, Lift, and Store
- Stand Alone Circulating Heater
- Transformer Heat Up
- Storage Tank Heat Up
- Oil Transfer
- Boost Oil Processor Inlet Supply Temperature
- Boost Oil Processor Discharge Return Temperature
- Variable Speed 10–40 GPM Oil Circulation
- 8 GPM minimum bypass pass through flow rate for heater operation.
- 70 PSI max discharge pressure
- 96 Kw low watt density heating capacity
- NEMA 4X control panel w/ control protection cover
- 2” CAM connections
- 96 KW Low watt density electric heating system
- 50°F temperature rise / pass @ 30 GPM ( 40 GPM max flow rate)
- 11.5 watts / in² Watt density
- (3) 32 KW heating banks - w/ individual panel ON/OFF switches
- NEMA 4 digital PID temperature controller
- Individual element high temperature shut down protection provided
- Heater bank ON/OFF stepping logic included
- PLC logic in the heater is used to provide unattended automatic fail-safe operation.
- Illuminated selector switches are provided for manual heater bank control and status indication.
- Panel mounted digital PID temperature controller provided.
- 250A main circuit breaker provided
- All packages are built to NEMA and IEC specifications
- Main power disconnect switch/breaker
- 100% circuit breaker protected
- Low flow and high-temperature alarms lights provided.
- 100’ Power cable included
- Skid mounted with a recessed deck plate for drip collection
- Lifting cage provided with removable side walls and top for transport protection.
- Forklift provisions provided.
- All oil piping is welded carob steel with butt weld or socket fittings. Maintenance connections use bolted flanges or O-ring sealed unions. Threaded unions are not used. Threaded connections are kept to a minimum.
- Electrical Conduit
- A combination of ridged and liquid-tight flexible conduit is used to provide a watertight easy maintenance wiring system.