The SES800-4500 micro-filtration system uses cross flow membrane technology to separate suspended fluid particles as small as 0.05 microns.
SES800-4500 Micro-Filtration System
This SES800 Scepter cross flow membrane micro-filtration system is used to separate suspended solids in a process stream, or it can also be used to concentrate fine colloidal suspensions. The SES800 Stainless steel Scepter membrane will separate particles as from 0.05 to 1 micron in size. Common recycling applications are fine carbon contamination in lubricating and insulating oils and ethylene glycol recovery. MF filters are used in other industrial applications, to separate silica, kaolin, yeasts, bacteria, dextrose just to name a few.
The SES800-4500VS is a process automated, variable speed, variable pressure system that is sized to remove fine carbon contamination from used motor oils and other similar viscosity industrial lubricants at a rate of ~2500 GPD. The system throughput can vary greatly with the application. Ask SESCO about running a small scale membrane test to confirm membrane efficiency on your application.
- Circulation Rate
- Adjustable 250 – 1450 GPM
- Circulation Pressure
- Adjustable 40 – 190 PSI
- Circulation Temperature
- Adjustable 100°F – 270°F
- Target Viscosity
- < 5 Cst
- Permeate Rate
- Viscosity and application dependent.
- 2500 GPD with used motor oil
- Membrane Construction
- GT Model # 12C-750A-10P2, Scepter Membrane, 126- 3/4" x 120" tubes, 2 pass design, 237 ft² membrane area, 304SS construction, design pressure 205 PSI, design temperature 290°F
- PLC controlled with color touch screen operator interface
- Automaic pressure, flow rate, and temperature control.
- Time, production rate, or production total filtration cycle control
- Automatic configurable concentrate drain cycle.
- Automatic configuable flush cycle.
- Automatic configurable prime cycle.
- Network connectivity availabe for remote monitoring and operation